New "Malghette" four chairlift: technology and comfort for the connection between the slopes of Madonna di Campiglio and Folgarida!
Among the most famous ski resorts in Italy, Madonna di Campiglio ski area in the Dolomites is always able to surprise ski lovers! If amongst the Italian winter holidays offers you have chosen the destinations of Madonna di Campiglio or Pinzolo, this year you will find the new four-seater automatic coupling chairlift Malghette, which will allow you to reach Monte Vigo and the slopes of Folgarida - Marilleva with more comfort and speed..
Equipped with a totally innovative design with blue bubble and comfortable cushion seats, the new chair lift will allow you to appreciate the completely renovated and redesigned “red slope Malghette”.
Main technical data of the new Malghette chairlift:
- 4-person automatic clamping system;
- Maximum transport capacity: 2,200 people / hour;
- Maximum operating speed: 5 meters / second;
- Length: 1,230 meters;
- Difference in height between the botton station and the pick station: 388 meters;
- Average slope between stations: 33%.